Whenever somebody is searching for a means to “sell my house fast” there is usually an element of desperation involved. Most of the time, some financial problems are involved, big ones.
I am not referring to people in the real estate business here, I mean just everyday homeowners and families, members of your very own community.
- Is your house situated in the United States
- Is your house ‘liveable’?
- Is your house in an urban area?
- Are there NO foreclosure proceedings in place?
For those who own their property outright, and are just looking to sell it quickly for various reasons, perhaps in order to relocate or to raise capital, they have a far greater range of options available to them.
But for the mortgage owners searching for a means to “sell my house fast”, things are much more complicated. There are so many different ways of looking at it.
Some people are paying mortgages where the value of the house is much less than the value of the mortgage loan. The full details in each case are different and complicated, but very often can be simplified like the following example: they got a mortgage to buy a house valued at say $500k, and now the house is only valued at $250k (these are just example figures).
- For some people, they can keep up with the payments, and just hope and pray that the real-estate values begin to return to their former state.
- For other people, they can no longer keep up with the mortgage payments. That’s when the nightmares begin. If you fall into this category anywhere, you have my heartfelt sympathy.
Here are some general facts and figures for you. Back in 2006, real estate values were in their peak. The decline began around then, meaning that house values didn’t just drop, they plummeted, and it is still happening.
The experts in the industry, depending on who you listen to and who you trust, say different things. Some predictions from economists in Goldman Sachs say that in 2013 things will start to turn around. ‘Things’ will continue to decline until 2013, but are expected to bottom out around then.
Long term predictions say that it will be around 2023 before the industry returns to its former state.
That’s a long time to wait, especially since nobody can give any real guarantees here. These are all just predictions. Granted, they are experts in their field, but still anything can happen.
Now, back to the mortgage homeowners looking for a means to “sell my house fast”. What options are available, if any? Most people think that there are only two:
- Loan Modification – These involve methods to reduce the monthly payments, perhaps by shopping around for better deals or by extending the time period.
- Short Sale – In brief, a short sale means selling the property for whatever can be got, even if it is less than the amount owed. Very often this means that after the sale is complete, money is still owed to the lending company.
Well, there is another option, one that you may not be aware of.
This other option is a new approach to using standard and trusted methods.
It is not a loan modification or a short sale.
Who we are: US Mortgage Negotiations LLC, Home Acquisition Specialists
What we offer: A very brief description of what we offer is the following:
- We step in and take full control of all negotiations.
- Our buying process involves acquiring your property “subject-to” the underlying defaulted mortgages.
- We do all the discussions and negotiations with the lending institutions, not you.
- Usually we first send them cease and desist orders, accompanied with certain demands for copies of legal paperwork. We continually keep the pressure on them from this point forward.
- Typically, a lower-level clerk in the bank or lending institution will have no chance of dealing with our demands, and a higher level representative will have to step in, because they are legally obligated to do so.
- It will no longer be a case of them dragging their feet and delaying matters, as it would cost them money, and not you.
Remember the four questions at the top of the page? If you can answer Yes to all four, then it is very likely that we can help you “sell my house fast”.
To get in touch directly with one of our experts click here to contact us.
Filed under: Sell My House Fast
In: Sell My House Fast · Tagged with: Loan Modification, Sell My House Fast, Short Sale
If you are in any way inclined to undertake a short sale on your property, hoping to sell my home fast, you really, really need to read this article first. There may be a much better option that you are not aware of!
Warning – Much of the information contained below will be considered bleak and even downright depressing. But if you are among those with a need to sell my home fast, I encourage you to read on.
Scenario – You are stuck with a mortgage that you cannot afford, on a property that has lost much of its value since the mortgage began.
Is it time to walk away? Are there options available to “sell my home fast” and get out of this mess?
Many owners, after finally reaching the end of their limits, look to a short sale as the only way out.
Let’s briefly explain some of the options that people consider:
Loan Modification – The main goal here is to lower the monthly payments, to make it more affordable. It may be possible to get monthly payments reduced from $2000 to $1500. However the principal of the loan remains the same, meaning that you are still $100k upside down, but now for a longer period of time, and will eventually end up paying a lot more interest.
Honestly, no way is that a good option!
Short Sale – This is what many people turn to eventually. It is seen as the only alternative. You make the deal, then you try to sell the house for whatever can be got, allowing you to walk away free.
Does this work? The statistics tell the painful truth – no they don’t.
Nationally in the United States the success rate is below 20%. In some of the hardest hit markets, the success rate is 10-15%.
Not much need to comment on that, except to highlight some points: Out of every five people that go down the short sale route in the hope of being able to ‘sell my house fast’, maybe one will be successful. Very bad odds!
But what about the ones who were not successful? Six months, nine months, even two years of waiting, with nothing to show for it.
It’s not so much the failure, it’s the interminable waiting and hoping, turning more and more towards depression and despair.
So what is the other option? I will try to explain it briefly. Use the services of a home acquisition specialist, i.e. an expert in real estate and in property law.
Some of the features of the process:
- It is not a short sale.
- It has an 800% success rate.
- There are no fees, no costs to you.
- The procedure begins with a cease and desist order of the current mortgage, so you don’t have to maintain payments.
- It is not a quick fix, but a detailed process.
- Subject to a successful outcome (remember 80% success rate), the property is purchased from you by the acquisition expert.
- The specific details of each case vary too much to generalise on the outcome, speak directly to one of our expert s to know more.
How it works: just imagine if you had the knowledge and power to barge right into the legal department of the bank or lending institution and demand to know the legality of the mortgage. Demand copies of every single document involved, and begin the detailed and lengthy process of checking the veracity of every one.
Do this in a manner that the bank must accede to, it’s the law!
However, a caution. There are restrictions, this option will not be available to everybody hoping to ‘sell my home fast’. Sorry, but that’s just the way it is!
The premises must be liveable, and saleable. Location and condition are the two primary factors in determining whether this can be used to help you.
So unless you are determined to hang on to the bitter end, do not opt for a short sale, instead make the decision to get in touch with us today, and speak to one of our professionals directly.
To get in touch directly with one of our experts click here to contact us.